Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bang Bang

Ladies and gentelmen it's been so long since I've posted last, and I only have my self to blame. I have great news, and possibly the culprit of my slack, I'm at a new salon in the Lower Haight (yes I can walk to work!), it's called On Mars salon, and so far it's been beyond great. Here is a link to our website http://www.onmarssalon.com/ . This post is dedicated to one of my favorite little additions any hair style ... BANGS. Here is a large variety of different bangs, which proves that they can look adorable on anyone!











* Note I do not recommend cutting bangs yourself, especially if you're cutting them from a previously longer fringe, it's typically only about 10-20 dollars to run to a salon and get a quick bang trim or shape. At home disasters take time to grow out and look horrible in the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment