Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Review: Origins


While I was at the mall several weeks ago I strolled into Origins, instantly I was pulled in by their friendly staff, their organic environmentally friendly products, animal friendly practices, and recycled packaging. I was greeted with a free mini facial, a face scrub and a mask was firstly tested on my hands to feel and see the difference it made, and they finished with a light tinted moisturizer. I purchased...

Modern Friction- Similar to a face scrub, but is considered a buffing paste, to be used biweekly. Scrub into DRY skin for up to 30 seconds, dampen hands and finish by emulsifying product rinse and see the beautiful result. "Improving texture and reducing fine lines, Minimizing signs of photo-damage, Evening out skin tone, Restoring your skin with a youthful glow"
Overall - 9/10
Consistency- 10/10
Smell- 9/10
Discomfort- 0/10
End result- 9/10

Out of Trouble- Problem skin face mask. Apply to damp skin a thin layer of product avoiding eye area. Let sit for 10 minutes, or until dry, rinse with water and enjoy! My skin tone evened out, many small pimples disappeared, my skin was soothed, a clean oil and dirt free feeing. Great of oily skin!
Overall - 9/10
Consistency- 9/10
Smell- 5/10 (slight sulfur smell, its worth it in the end!
Discomfort- 0/10
End result- 10/10

Nude and Improved- Light coverage foundation with SPF 15. My FAVORITE light coverage foundation, who wants heavy slimy foundation that is oily and splotchy at the end of the day? This foundation is an instant pick me up, and most days I need nothing more I can even build up coverage for problem spots. The consistency is nice, although it has sunscreen my face doesn't feel sticky, the texture is somewhere in-between moisturized and matte.
Overall - 10/10
Consistency- 10/10
Smell- 10/10
Discomfort- 0/10
End result- 10/10


P.S. Bring in empty old make-up/product containers (any brand) and receive a free sample of your choice of origin products! http://www.origins.com/about/index.tmpl?page=recycle

No comments:

Post a Comment